Job Code: RAD-01
Experience: 1 – 10 years | Location: Mathura
Key Skills: MBBS/ MD/ DNB – Radiology & Imaging
Job Description: Conduct & generate timely reports on results of tests / procedures viz. X ray, Ultrasound, CT Scan , MRI etc.
- Conduct & generate timely reports on results of tests / procedures viz. X ray, Ultrasound, CT Scan , MRI etc..
- Radiology procedures Guided procedures FNAC .BIOPSY & Drainage.
- Radiology Special procedures Barium ,IVP and other contrast procedures.
- Ensure proper conduct of Technicians and colleagues in Proper examination.
- Ensure quality standard work.
- To report scans and convey to clinicians.
- To set professional objective of junior staff.
- To coordinate with Radiation safety officer for routine survey and other processes
- To achieve revenue growth.
- Any other task assigned by the HOD / Management from time to time.