Trained in SGPGI Lucknow and University of Toronto Canada, Dr Sahu has more than 20 years of experience in Nephrology. He has worked in prestigious hospitals of India, Canada and Bangladesh and earned the affection & respect of thousands of patients in the process. Dr Sahu published several research papers in international journals of repute.
Post MBBS completed his MD in Internal Medicine from Kanpur.
Subsequently, he did DNB and DM in Nephrology from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
Clinical Fellowship in Nephrology from University of Toronto. While in Toronto he worked in Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital and Sunny Brook Hospitals in Toronto.
After completing fellowship Dr. Sahu returned to India and worked in reputed corporate hospitals in Hyderabad, Dhaka, and Ranchi.
AREA OF INTEREST
• Fluid, Electrolyte & Acid-base disorders
• Critical Care Nephrology
• Kidney Transplantation & Transplant Immunology
• Life member Indian Society of Nephrology
• Life member Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India
• Life member Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
• Annual member European Renal Association & European Dialysis & Transplant Association