• HOD & Senior Consultant Anaesthesiologist – Department of Anaesthesiology, Fortis Hospital, Noida
• Senior Consultant & Head of Neuro Anaesthesia – Department of Neuro Anaesthesia, Max Superspeciality Hospital, Dehradun
• Director Anaesthesiology, Surgical Critical Care and Pain Medicine Nayati Medicity, Mathura
• MBBS from Christian Medical College, Punjab University, Ludhiana in 1982
• DA (Anaesthesia) from Christian Medical College, Punjab University, Ludhiana in 1985
• MD (Anesthesiology) from Christian Medical College, Punjab University, Ludhiana in 1987
• Training in Composite Bariatric Surgery from Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai
• Training in Clinical Attachment in Pain Management at Norfolk & Norwich Hospital, Norwich, United Kingdom
• In the last couple of decades of her career, she has been instrumental in setting up from scratch to the OR Complexes of two major institutions namely Fortis Noida and Max Dehradun. Both places now have flourishing departments of Anesthesiology in their own right.
• For several years she has dedicated herself to pursue Neuroanesthesia, Neurocritical Care and Pain Management, especially Pediatric Neuroanesthesia.
AREA OF INTEREST
• Chronic Pain Management and Interventional Therapies
• USG guided Nerve Blocks for Acute Pain Management
• Member- Neuro Trauma Society of India
• Member – Indian Society of Anaesthesia