Renowned expert in polytrauma and joint replacement with extensive training in the Royal Liverpool Hospital, UK. His special interests are revision hip replacement and pelvic fractures.
• Dr. Sadhoo has rich experience in the field of Orthopedics for over 38 years
• He did MBBS from prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and completed his Master of Surgery (MS) Orthopedics from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He then went on to pursue Mch in Orthopedics from Liverpool University, UK. He has worked on various positions including that of Senior Registrar in UK at Shrewsbury, Birmingham, Glasgow and London
• He has worked in various capacity as Senior Consultant, Batra Hospital New Delhi, Senior Consultant, Fortis Group Hospitals, Noida, Delhi
• Head, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Pushpanjali Hospital, Ghaziabad, UP
• Senior Consultant, MoolChand Hospital, New Delhi
• Head of Department ,Orthopaedics, Saket city Hospital, Saket, Delhi
• Chairman, Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Joint Replacement, Nayati Medicity, Mathura
• Chairman for Prestigious AO Trauma 2nd International Pelvis Course, New Delhi, 2011
• National : Faculty at various National and State level Conferences
• International : Faculty/ Paper presentation/ Poster presentation in Strasbourg (France), Lisbon (Portugal), Kyoto (Japan), Singapore, Hong Kong, Chengdu (China), Dundee (Scotland), Malaysia etc.
AREA OF INTEREST
• Primary, Revision Hip Replacements
• Primary, Revision Knee Replacements
• Complex Upper, Lower limb trauma, Polytrauma, Failed fixations salvage
• Pelvis Acetabulum Fractures, one of the few Orthopedic Surgeons in India tackling these on regular basis