Consultant – Internal Medicine
Job Code: INT-01
Experience: 10 – 15 years | Location: Mathura
Key Skills: MBBS/ MD – Internal Medicine
Job Description: Conducting daily medical OPD
- Conducting daily medical OPD
- Attending to Emergencies
- Pre-employment medicals
- Preventive health checks up.
- Corporate health checks up.
- Conduct health education and health awareness in various institutions
- Start with round in IPD & ICU along with resident doctors, senior consultant, staff nurse & monitoring the admitted patients.
- Advising resident doctors to continue / discontinue earlier prescribed medicine and advise additional treatment, if any
- Monitoring the progress of the patient.
- Advising resident doctors for discharge of the patient & scrutinizing discharge summary.
- Management of OPD patients.
- Admission of OPD patients in ICU or IPD, if required.
- Follow-up & counseling of patients as and when required.
- Monitoring of discharge summary.
- Strictly adhering to the medical ethics & management rules & regulations
- Any other task assigned by the HOD / Management from time to time.