Job Code: ENDO-01
Key Skills: Mbbs, -DM/ DNB – Endocrinology
Job Description: Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
- Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
- Admitting patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment.
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions.
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. Performing operations and specialist investigations.
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals.
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties.
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment.
- Promoting health education.
- Taking part in the Camps organized for Diabetics.
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department, especially at more senior levels.
- Teaching and supervising junior doctors, technicians and nurses.
- Carrying out auditing and research.