Job Code: NEP-01
Experience: 3 – 10 years | Location: Mathura
Key Skills: MBBS/ DM/ DNB – Nephrology
Job Description: Competent in diagnosing and treating kidney related diseases, evaluating patients, including paediatric patients, performing kidney transplants and administering dialysis treatment
- Should be able to administer anti-rejection treatment to counteract infections or preclude rejection in kidney transplants.
- To assist the senior docs in handling emergency situation encountered in the hospital.
- Diagnosing and treating kidney-related illness or disease includes evaluating patients
- Administering dialysis treatments.
- To ensure that all the patients are receiving appropriate Medical Care.
- Check the diet chart, medicine chart, vitals chart frequently.
- Maintaining good relationship with staff, patients and their attendants
- To ensure that patients condition is communicated correctly to the relatives and all their queries are answered appropriately
- Reporting to the duty in time as per the roster
- Strictly adhering to the medical ethics & management rules & regulations.
- Actively participate in presentations of CMEs and Journal clubs. Assist the consultant in research, camps, presentations,
- Assist in scheduling of cases and coordinating the department activities. Assist in coordinating procedures and follow ups for patients.
- To keep up-breast with the latest technology and innovations in the respective field
- To take care of discharge procedures for the patient.
- Coordinate with all nursing/para medical & non-medical staff of the department to maintain discipline and high standard of medical care at the department as per standard operating procedure.