Non Invasive Cardiologist
Job Code: CAR-01
Key Skills: Mbbs, PGDCC
Job Description: To effectively interface with patients, attendants, and service users.
- To effectively interface with patients, attendants, and service users.
- To demonstrate effective application of technical & professional knowledge.
- To examine all patients in wards & follow up the cases.
- To prepare all medical records of the patient being maintained in the ward.
- To carry out instructions of the consultants in administering the medication and preparing patients for various procedures e.g. Angiography, Angioplasty, CABG surgery etc.
- To assist consultant in the OPD.
- To assist and learn diagnostic procedure in Non-Invasive Lab i.e. TMT, Echo, Holter etc.
- To actively participate in presentations of CMEs and Journal clubs.
- To participate actively in the teaching program for nursing staff and technicians.
- To assist the consultants in all emergency cases .
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices .
- To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
- Coordinate with all nursing/Para medical & non-medical staff of the department to maintain high standard of medical care to the patients.
- Perform other activities /duties and other assigned by the seniors.