Radiology & Imaging
Nayati Hospitals have comprehensive diagnostic Radiology and Imaging services to support all the departments. The equipment is state-of- the-art from world renowned Philips Medical Systems with latest software for image analysis. All services are offered under one roof that include the entire range of diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures round-the-clock.
- MRI: 1.5 Tesla with 3D data and complete software
- Cardiac Imaging: CT 128 slice
- PACs for quick image transfer between multiple work places and archives
- CT Coronary Angiography
- Ultrasounds: Latest Epic 7 Matrix with multiple probe and Elastography.
- Mammography : For early detection of breast cancer.
- Digital X-rays
- Nuclear Medicine
- PET CT for diagnosis and follow up after treatment of cancer.
- Stress Thallium for myocardial viability
- Bone Scans
- Image fusion for planning and treatment of cancer.
Team of Doctors
Dr. Akhter Syed Consultant & Incharge, Radiology and Imaging
The Department of Laboratory Medicine is committed to provide clinical lab services with accuracy and precision to facilitate effective patient management in the region. The Department of Laboratory medicine provides hospital clinical laboratory services. The information provided by the laboratory services in the form of test results facilitate clinical decisions and, thus, contribute immensely to the patient care in a hospital healthcare system. The Departmental team consists of highly skilled professionals who are busy in providing best quality state of the art lab services round the clock for 24 hours all the 7 days a week. The Department is committed to provide state of the art clinical lab services to ensure better treatment and health management in the region.
- Metabolic Profiling
- Anaemia Monitoring
- Organ Dysfunction Tests
- Renal and Neurological Markers
- Clinical Pathology
- Immunology and Serology