Director, Medical Oncology
M.B.B.S., DMRT, DNB
- With more than 20 years of hands on experience, Dr. Bhargava has worked with the most prestigious cancer institutions in the country including Tata Memorial, Mumbai. He has treated close to a lakh patients till date.
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- LNJP hospital and Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi – Senior Resident
- Max Healthcare, Senior Consultant, Medical Oncology
- Batra Hospital & Medical Research Center, Senior Consultant Medical Oncology and Head Oncology
- International Oncology Services Pvt. Ltd. (Fortis Hospital Noida & Escort)
Accomplishment & Awards:
- Young Scientist Award at Icon 2000, Hyderabad
- Publication case report of BMJ (MBJ case reports 2017; doi:10.1136/bcr- 2016-2017461) – Primitive Neuro-Endocrine Tumour of the Cervix: A Rare Diagnosis
- Has been participating as chairperson, speaker & panelist at various oncology conferences across the globe
Areas of Interest:
Hemato-oncology with special emphasis on the management of Multiple Myeloma, Breast cancer, lung cancer and the genetics and pharmacogenomics of cancer.