Dr. Ansul Gupta
Consultant - Gestroenterology
Dr Ansul Gupta has done MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysore and post-graduation MD (Medicine) from RNT Medical College, Udaipur. He completed his DNB Gastroenterology training from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. He has been working in the field of Gastroenterology for around 5 years and has performed more than 10000 endoscopic procedures.
- Geetanjali Medical College, Udaipur
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Interventional Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Hepatology and Pancreaticobiliary diseases
Accomplishments & Awards
- Published paper in the Indian Journal of Gastroenterology on ‘Should patients presenting with peptic ulcer bleed be screened to rule out cirrhosis of the liver’ in 2016
- Published paper in the ‘Journal of Liver Research, Disorders & Therapy on Minimal hepatic encephalopathy diagnostic dilemma with insights regarding its management and impact on quality of life’ in 2018.
- ISG (Indian Society of Gastroenterology)
- INASL (Indian National Association for Study of Liver).
- SGEI (Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India).