Dr. (Brigadier) M.S Chauhan
Senior Consultant & HOD, Department of Nuclear Medicine & PET-CT
MBBS, MD, DNB
Dr. (Brigadier) MS Chauhan is well known consultant and academician with a rich experience of over 20 years in the field of medical practice and education. He has completed his MBBS from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner, MD from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune and Diploma in Radiation Medicine from INMAS, Delhi University. He further went on to obtain advanced training in PET-CT & SPECT –CT from Rush Presbyterian Hospital, Chicago, Kettering Memorial Hospital Dayton, Ohio and University Hospital Erlangen, Germany.
- Worked as Professor and HOD, Department of Geriatric Medicine at Armed forces Medical College, Pune
- Professor and HOD, Department of Nuclear Medicine at Army Hospital, New Delhi
- Professor and HOD, Department of Nuclear Medicine at Command Hospital, Kolkata.
- HOD, Department of Nuclear Medicine at Command Hospital, Pune.
- Medicine & Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic and Radionuclide Nuclear Therapy
- Molecular Imaging ( PET-CT Imaging, SPECT -CT Imaging )
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Worked as member of National Advisory Board of Nuclear medicine for Indian Cancer Congress, 2013