Dr. Dattatreya Mohapatra
Senior Consultant - Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics)
With more than 15 years of experience, Dr Dattatreya Mohapatra is a qualified Orthopaedic Surgeon, his area of expertise includes dealing with upper and lower limb joint replacement, primary and revision surgeries, corrective osteotomies, complex and general trauma.
Dr Mohapatra completed his MBBS from SCB Medical College, Cuttack and MS (Orthopaedics) from University of Delhi and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant, Department of Orthopaedics at Primus Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Primary and Revision TKR
- Primary and Revision THR
- Tibial and Femoral Corrective Osteotomies
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement & Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
Accomplishments & Awards
- Gold Medal from Indian Pharmacological Society.
- Recipient of Johnson & Johnson Fellowship for Joint Replacement.
- Published paper on Cervical Spine Injury Recovery Prediction Scale: A means of predicting neurological recovery in patients with acute subaxial cervical spine injury in the Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery 2011;19 (1):25-9.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Society of Hip & Knee Surgeons