Dr. Deepak Jain
Director - Nephrology
MBBS, MD (GENERAL MEDICINE), MRCP, DNB (Medicine), DM (NEPHROLOGY)
Dr Deepak has over 21 years of experience. He has completed MBBS from University College of Medical Science, New Delhi, M.D (Medicine) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. MRCP (PART-I) from Royal College of Physicians, London, DNB (Medicine) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and DM (Nephrology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Chief Nephrologist at Max Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Chief Nephrologist at Meenakshi Hospital, Tamilnadu
- Senior Consultant at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant at Kalra Hospital, New Delhi
- Kidney Transplants including ABO- Incompatible
- HLA incompatible transplants & swap transplants
- Chronic kidney disease
- Dialysis- Including Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Critical care Nephrology
- Transplant Immunology
Accomplishments & Awards
- Teaching faculty at Jamia Hamdard University and associated with Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (HIMSAR), New Delhi.
- Books Written o Postgraduate medicine review, by D. Jain, 2nd edition, 1995, CBS Publishers, Delhi.
- Papers Published o Renal Artery Stenosis & FSGS in the contra lateral kidney_D. Bhowmik, S.C. Dash, D. Jain, S.C. Tiwari, A.K. Dinda, Nephrol Dial Transpiant (1998) 13. 1562-1564.
o AllMS MD Entrance Examination, by M.S. Bhatia, D. Jain, 6th edition, 1998, CBS Publishers, Delhi.
o PGI Entrance Examination, by M.S. Bhatia, D. Jain, 6th edition, 1998, CBS Publishers, Delhi.
o Reduced CRI expression on RBC of idiopathic_FSGS patients. M.Arora, D.Jain, A.K. Dinda, S.N. Das, V. Anand, S.C. Tiwari, L.M. Srivastava, Nephron (1998) 79:365-366.
o Differential CRI Expression in idiopathic FSGS_M. Arora, D. Jain (in press).