Director & HOD, Laboratory Medicine
MBBS, MD (Microbiology)
Dr Devakant Pradhan is an experienced microbiologist with 14 years of rich experience. He has worked with several well-known NABH and NABL accredited organisations in different parts of the country. Dr Pradhan is an expert in bacteriology, molecular diagnostics and infection control.
- HOD, Lab Services & Infection Control officer at The Mission Hospital, Durgapur
- Microbiologist at Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur
- Microbiologist at SRL Religare Lab, Kolkata (NABL accredited)
- Assistant Professor in Microbiology at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Karnataka
Published several research papers including – A case of Coexistent Primary Biliary Cirrhosis and Celiac Disease in Indian Journal Allergy Asthma Immunology 2013, Autoimmune Hepatitis with Anti Centromere Antibodies and many others.
Areas of interest
- Molecular biology
- Infection control
- Indian Association of Medical Microbiology (IAMM)