Dr. Gaurav Shrivastava
Consultant, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Dr. Gaurav Shrivastava has completed his Bachelors in Physiotherapy BPT from JRNV University, Udaipur (Rajasthan) and Masters in Physiotherapy, MPT from H.N.B Garhwal University Srinagar (Uttarakhand).
A qualified physiotherapist with more than 4 years of working experience both in clinical and academic field. His expertise lies in MFR(Myofascial release techniques), MET(Muscle energy techniques), Cupping therapy, mobilisation and manipulation of cervical spine dysfunctions.
He has worked in IBB College of Physiotherapy, Kota (Rajasthan) & Ram Mandir Hospital, Kota.
- MFR (Myofascial release techniques), MET (Muscle energy techniques), cupping therapy, Peripheral joint mobilisation, mobilisation and manipulation of cervical spine dysfunctions.
- Association of fear avoidance belief with dynamic balance and disability in patients with chronic ankle instability (MPT)
- International journal of current science (I.J.C.S) Neverpille, Illionois & published on Nov 2013
Accomplishments & Awards
- Attended seminar on Interactive approach in Radio diagnosis for extremities, brain & spine, in Dehradun 2012.
- Participated in workshop on Taping & Mobilization techniques, Dehradun 2012.
- Participated in workshop on neural tissue mobilisation, MET and Osteopathy, in Kota 2014.
- Participated in workshop & seminar on cerebral palsy, in Kota 2015.
- Participated in national conference in stroke rehabilitation & management (NDT/ Bobath Approach) in Agra 2015.
- Completed cupping kinetic course in New- Delhi- 2017.
- Participated in workshop on manual therapy for cervical spine dysfunctions, New-Delhi 2018
- Registered with the IAP (Indian Association of Physiotherapist) as life member