Consultant Urologist & Kidney Transplant surgeon
MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Urology)
Dr Harsh Gupta has done MS from Banaras Hindu University and M.Ch in Urology from Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. He is a member of many national and international societies.
He has more than 6 years of experience in the field of Urology.
- Attending Consultant at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Received the second prize for Podium ‘Comparison of PCNL and URSL for upper ureteric calculus with regard to stone clearance, Morbidity and Complications’ at RAJUSICON, 2016
- Published multiple papers in various national and international journals and delivered presentations on the national platform regarding stone diseases and prostate.
Areas of Interest
Endo-Urology such as PCNL, URSL, RIRS, TURP, HOLEP Laparoscopic Urology, Reconstructive urology and Kidney Transplant.
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- Urological Society of India (USI)
- Urological Association of India, North Zone
- The Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)