MBBS, MD, DM, FSCAI
Dr. Jagda Nand Jha is a graduate from King George Medical College, Lucknow. He did his super specialisation from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi. Prior to joining Nayati, he was associated with many reputed hospitals in Delhi NCR including AIIMS and Medanta – the Medicity.
He has more than 10 years in interventional cardiology.
- He has to his credit more than 10,000 cardiac procedures
- He was teaching faculty in Gold field Medical College
- He has extensive experience in complex angioplasties, peripheral angioplasties and pacemakers
- He has contributed to many books and has also authored a book named ‘Medicine for PGME’
Area of Interest
- Clinical cardiology
- Acute coronary syndrome
- American college of cardiology (ACC)
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Delhi CSI