Dr. Lakshmi Kuniyal
Visiting Consultant- Vitreo Retina Services
MS, FMRF, FICO, PHACO FELLOWSHIP
She studied ophthalmology from the renowned Institute of Ophthalmology AMU, Aligarh. To pursue her interest in Vitreo retinal and uveal diseases, she underwent training at Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai. She has immense knowledge in the treatment of various retinal diseases and cataract surgery (Phacoemulsification).
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Age-related macular changes
- Screening of Retinopathy of prematurity
- Minimal invasive and suture less retinal surgeries
- Minimal Invasive cataract surgery
Accomplishments & Awards
- She has her clinical work published in many international journals and has presented at various national and international conferences.
- All India Ophthalmological Society of India (AIOS)
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS)
- Vitreo-Retinal Society of India (VRSI)