Visiting Consultant- Vitreo Retina Services
MS, FMRF, FICO, PHACO FELLOWSHIP
Dr Lakshmi Kuniyal has been working in the field of ophthalmology for more than 10 years. She had her training of ophthalmology from renowned institute of ophthalmology AMU, Aligarh. To pursue her interest in Vitreo retinal and uveal diseases, she underwent training at one of the premier institutes of India, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai. She has immense knowledge in the treatment of various retinal diseases and cataract surgery (Phacoemulsification).
She has presented at various national and international conferences. She has her clinical work published in many international journals.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Age related macular changes
- Screening of Retinopathy of prematurity
- Minimal invasive and suture less retinal surgeries
- Minimal Invasive cataract surgery
- All India Ophthalmological Society of India (AIOS)
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society of India
- Vitreo Retinal Society of India (VRSI)