Consultant, Department of Urology
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Urology)
He did his graduation (MBBS) and post-graduation (MS- Surgery) from the prestigious Banaras Hindu University. He then did his super-specialization in the field of urogenital-surgery from the renowned King Georg’s medical university. He has been the winner of many awards on zonal and national forums. He has various publications in international and national indexed journals. He is a member of many national and international societies and has given many presentations on various national and international forums in the field of urology.
He has rich experience in management of urological stone, prostatic diseases and urological malignancies.
Areas of interest
- Reconstructive Urology
Accomplishments and Awards
- Won the Urology Society of India- Ameircan Urological Association Travel Fellowship 2018
- Marudhara Jodhpur Trust Best paper award 2017-2018 for “3D Printing surgical instruments: initial experience” in NZUSICON 2017
- 2nd Prize in poster presentation at UAUCON 2017 for “Stone collection devices during PCNL: innovative ideas”
- Awarded the Vattikutti Foundation Robotic Surgeons Council Scholarship 2017
- Awarded second prize in UAUCON 2017 held on 25th -26th March 2017, at Bareilly (U.P.).
- Awarded first prize in International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Assosciation held on 25th -26th November 2011, at Bhopal (M.P.).
- Agarwal M, Singh BP, Kumar V, Goel A, Sankhwar SN. Three-Dimensional Printing Of Ring Retractor System For Urethroplasty. The Journal of Urology. 2018 Apr 30;199(4):e805-6.
- Agarwal M, Pandey S, Aggarwal A, Gupta, K, Sankhwar S. Simultaneous presentation of Wunderlich’s syndrome and thyroid nodule in a patient with Tuberous sclerosis: Are thyroid lesions a part of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex?. American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging. 4. 14. 10.5455/ajdi.20180616064335.
- Agarwal M, Sokhal AK, Kumar M, Goel S. Haematuria in ADPKD: not always benign. Be aware!. BMJ case reports. 2017 Oct 9;2017.
- Sokhal AK, Agrawal M, Saini DK, Singh K, Gupta AK, Sankhwar S, et al. Giant Hydronephrotic Kidney Masquerading as Urinoma: A Rare Presentation with Review of Literature. Urology Case Reports. 2017; 13:69-71.
- Agarwal M, Goel A, Purkait B. Re: Kim et al.: Are Urologists Performing Semi-rigid Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy Safe From Radiation Exposure? A Guidance to Reduce the Radiation Dose (Urology 2016; 95: 54-59). Urology. 2017; 100:258.
- Kumar S, Agrawal M, Bhartiya S, Basu S, Shukla V. Sphincter of Oddi disorder (SOD): Is it necessary to investigate and treat? Tropical Gastroenterology. 2016; 36(3):145-55.
- Basu S, Agarwal M, Kumar BS, Nath G, Kumar SV. An In vivo Wound Model Utilizing Bacteriophage Therapy of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Biofilms. Ostomy/wound management. 2015; 61(8):16-23.
- American Urological Association
- North Zone Urological Society of India
- Urological Society of India