Head and Consultant - Plastic Surgery
MBBS, MCH (Plastic Surgery)
Dr Pradeep Kumar Singh is well known Plastic and Cosmetic surgeon in Mathura. He did his MBBS and MS from prestigious King George’s Medical College, Lucknow and MCh in Plastic Surgery from SMS Medical College, Jaipur. After completing his plastic surgery training, he started working in VPS Rockland Hospital, Manesar. He also worked in Burn & Plastic Surgery Department, Safdarjung Hospital as senior resident For 2 years.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Deptt of Burn & Plastic Surgery, Safdarjung Hospital for 2 years.
- Worked as Consultant Plastic Surgery Rockland Hospital, Manesar for 5 years.
Areas of interest
His main interest includes cosmetic surgery, microvascular surgery, head and neck reconstruction, hair transplant and congenital anamolies like cleft lip & palate and hypospadias. He is vastly experienced in managing ortho-trauma cases and post cancer surgery defects and performed micro-vascular reconstructions including digital and limb replantation. He is specialized in Hair transplant, Liposuction, Breast enlargement, Breast reduction including short scar procedures, Face Lift, Nose surgery, BOTOX etc in Gurgaon.
- “Reconstruction of post traumatic long bone defect with free fibula: A series of 28 cases” published in Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery.
- Indian j Plast Surg. 2013 sep-dec; 46(3): 543-548
- Life membership APSI (Association of Plastic Surgeons of India)