Dr. Rahul Manchanda
Head of Department – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MBBS, MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), FICOG, FACS, FICS
Having been in the field for over 25 years, Dr Rahul Manchanda has vast experience in open and endoscopic gynaecological procedures. He is also an academician and trainer of repute. Dr Manchanda did his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Kasturba Hospital, New Delhi. He also received fellowships from various institutions including Fellowship from Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, the American College of Surgeons and International College of Surgeons. He has undertaken training in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy from some of most renowned institutes in India and Europe.
- Head of Gynae Endoscopy Unit at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi
- Visiting Consultant Gynae Endoscopy at Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Director at Manchanda’s Endoscopic Center, New Delhi
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Endoscopic Surgeries
- Fertility Treatment
Accomplishments & Awards
- Published over 100 research articles and textbooks chapters in various national and international journals and textbooks
- Authored Textbook on ‘Key Notes in Hysteroscopy’ 2018, December, CBS publishers
- Authored Textbook on ‘Stepwise in Hysteroscopy’ 2020, January, CBS publishers
- Reviewer with various European and National journals
- International Society of Gynaecological Endoscopists (ISGE)
- American Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (AAGL)
- Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi.
- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society of India.
- Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopic Society.
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists
- Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of India (FOGSI)