Dr. Rajat Goel
Principal Consultant – Minimal Invasive & Bariatric Surgery
MBBS (MAMC), MS (LHMC), D.N.B, MNAMS, F.MAS, FIAGES, FICS, FAIS, FACS, FCLS, FIMSA, FALS, FMIS SINGAPORE, FMABS TAIWAN
Dr Rajat Goel is a trained Minimal Access and Bariatric surgeon, having done his MBBS from prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, and MS (Master of surgery) from Lady Hardinge Medical College with advanced laparoscopic training at Taiwan, Singapore and USA with 14 years’ experience of general and advanced laparoscopic surgeries and more than 822 Bariatric cases. Dr Goel has the distinction of operating Bariatric patients from 35 countries across the world.
- Head of Department, Minimal Access, Metabolic, Bariatric and Laparoscopic Surgery at Primus Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Bariatric and Laparoscopic Surgery at RG stone hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery at Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurugram
- All aspects of open and laparoscopic General surgery and Bariatric surgery
- Single port (scarless) surgery.
Accomplishments & Awards
- Received Dr Vidya Rattan Sagar Gold Medal for Best All Round Performance in Final Year MBBS under Maulana Azad Medical College
- He has published research papers in 19 international publications and more than 100 published abstracts and contributed 4 chapters in different academic books
- Asia Pacific Metabolic Bariatric Surgical Society (APMBSS)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA)
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- International Medical Science Academy (IMSA).
- Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society of India and International Federation of Surgery of Obesity (OSSI and IFSO)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
- World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS)
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)