Dr. Ravi Prakash
Senior Consultant - Interventional Cardiology
MBBS, MD (MEDICINE), DNB (CARDIOLOGY), FNB (INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY)
With over 12 years’ of hands-on experience, Dr Ravi Prakash is a leading name in the field of Cardiology. He is an expert in all kinds of interventional cardiology, including therapeutic cardiac interventions, coronary angioplasties, permanent pacemaker implantations, AICD’s, biventricular pacemakers and atrial septal defect device closure procedures.
Dr Ravi Prakash did his MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, Odisha and MD (Medicine) from Darbhanga Medical College, Bihar. He went on to complete DNB (Cardiology), followed by FNB in Interventional Cardiology from Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Consultant, Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology at Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi
- Associate Consultant, Department of Cardiology at Max Super speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Medical Officer, Specialist (Medicine) under Central Government Health Scheme based in New Delhi
- Complex coronary interventions like bifurcations and chronic total occlusions
- Primary angioplasties
- IVUS, OCT and FFR guided interventions
Accomplishments & Awards
- GEM award for best doctor from Max healthcare (2016)
- STAR CLUB award from Max healthcare for long term service excellence(2017)
- Junior Research Fellowship from Indian Council of Medical Research; for doing research work on Paps smear in cervical cancer(1999)
- Published chapter on ‘Recent lipid guidelines, lessons for us’ in Medicine Update 2016 , published by Association of Physician in India.
- Written chapter on ‘Role of imaging in bifurcation lesion angioplasty’ in ‘Textbook cardiovascular of imaging and Intervention.
- International Associate Member of American College of Cardiology
- Cardiological Society of India
- National Academy of Medical Sciences