Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon Head Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Mch (Neurosurgery)
Dr. Ravindra Srivastava is an accomplished neurosurgeon with expertise in severe head injuries, brain tumor surgery, spine surgery, stereotactic and functional neurosurgeries. He has done his M.Ch Neurosurgery from AIIMS, New Delhi which is a premier institute of India and also worked in Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital and UCMS Hospital, New Delhi. He has been practicing neurosurgery since 2001 after doing MS. General Surgery and is the pioneer in the field of Neurosurgery. Additionally to this he holds the distinction of starting neurosurgery departments in all hospitals of Greater Noida.
- He has been a meritorious student throughout his medical career and a Gold Medallist.
- He has several publications in National and International Journals.
- He is the first neurosurgeon to start Stereotactic and functional neurosurgery in all the hospitals of Greater Noida which comprises Stereotactic Biopsies, Deep Brain Stimulation and Pallidotomy for Parkinsons disease.
- Life member Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery.
- Life member Neurosurgical Society of India.
- Life member Neurosurgical Surgeons Society of India.
- Life member skull base society of India.