DM (Cardiology), MD (General Medicine)
Dr. Rohit Tewari has to his credit more than 9000 cardiac procedures. Prior to joining Nayati he has been associated with the leading hospitals in Delhi-NCR, having worked at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and Medanta, the Medicity. His areas of expertise include management of coronary artery disease- especially Acute MI & ACS. Moreover he has extensive experience in angioplasties, pacemakers, peripheral angioplasties and ICDs apart from clinical cardiology.
- Consultant for last 7 years.
- More than 16 years’ experience in clinical cardiology.
- More than 10 years’ experience in Interventional cardiology.
Area of Interest
- Clinical Cardiology
Accomplishments & Awards
- FAPSIC fellow Asia Pacific society of Interventional Cardiology
- Executive Editor: Heart India (international journal, published by Walter Klowers)
- Cardiological Society of India
- Delhi, Cardiological Society of India