Associate Director & Sr. Consultant – Cardiology
DM (Cardiology), MD (General Medicine)
Dr. Rohit Tewari has to his credit more than 9000 cardiac procedures. Prior to joining Nayati he has been associated with the leading hospitals in Delhi-NCR, having worked at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and Medanta, the Medicity. His areas of expertise include management of coronary artery disease- especially Acute MI & ACS. Moreover he has extensive experience in angioplasties, pacemakers, peripheral angioplasties and ICDs apart from clinical cardiology.
- Consultant for last 7 years.
- More than 16 years’ experience in clinical cardiology.
- More than 10 years’ experience in Interventional cardiology.
Area of Interest
- Clinical Cardiology
Accomplishments & Awards
- FAPSIC fellow Asia Pacific society of Interventional Cardiology
- Executive Editor: Heart India (international journal, published by Walter Klowers)
- Cardiological Society of India
- Delhi, Cardiological Society of India