Dr. Roman Dutta
Senior Consultant & HOD, Thoracic Surgery
M.B.B.S, M.S. (Surgery- PGIMER, Chandigarh)
- Senior Resident in Division of Thoracic, Minimal Access Surgery and General Surgery, Department of Surgical Disciplines, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Senior Research Associate in Division of Thoracic, Minimal Access Surgery and General Surgery, department of Surgical Disciplines, AIIMS, New
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi.
- Honorary Consultant in Thoracic & Robotic Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Honorary Consultant Thoracic Surgery, Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Vaishali, Delhi/NCR
- Senior Consultant – Thoracic Surgeon, Surgical Oncology, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Vaishali Delhi-NCR & Patparganj, Delhi.
Accomplishments & Awards
- 30 scientific paper publications in indexed journals.
- Book chapter 2015: Robotic surgery, Future of Medicine. Munjal Y P.ed. API Text book of Medicine. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd. pp – 2868.
- Chief guide to DNB Surgery postgraduate thesis at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali, Delhi-NCR
- Esophageal Cancer | Mediastinal Tumour | Airway Tumour | Lung Surgery
- VATS / Minimal Access Thoracic Surgery