Consultant & Head of Department, Psychiatry & Mental Health
MBBS, DPM, MD
He has 14 years of experience in the field of Mental Health. He completed his diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM) and Master of Psychological Medicine (MD) in Psychiatry from Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi. He held the position of Professor of Psychiatry at S.N Medical College, Agra. He successfully completed his observer ship in addiction Psychiatry from United Kingdom. He has published 25 papers in various national and international journals. He has been invited as speaker at various forums.
Accomplishments & Awards
Amit Dutt Award twice from Indian Association of Private Psychiatrists. He has received ICMR fellowship in year 2010 as Young Psychiatrists. He also received International Scholarship from Japanese Association of Psychiatry & Neurology in 2012. Recently he has been awarded the International Award given by WFSBP 2017 in Copenhagen.
Areas of Interest
- General Adult Psychiatry
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Life Fellow IPS (Indian Psychiatry Society)
- International Fellow of APA (American Psychiatry Association)
- International Member of American Association of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP)
- Life Member of Indian Association of Private Psychiatry (IAPP)
- International Member of ISAM (International Society of Addiction Medicine)