Director & Head - Nuclear Medicine
MBBS, DRM, DNB, MNAMS
Senior Consultant with over 20 years of experience in the field of Nuclear Medicine. She has worked with Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai for a decade. She has also worked with Artemis, Medanta, B.L. Kapur Hospital and Max Hospital, Delhi prior to joining Nayati Medicity, Mathura.
Presented numerous scientific papers, both at National and International levels, has been actively involved with several organizations and societies in the field of Nuclear Medicine. Has been a part of research activities with various organizations including the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Board of Radiation & Isotope Technology (BRIT) and Dept. of Atomic Energy, DAE, Govt. of India.
AERB certified as Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) / Level II.
International Training in Pet from New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, Bapist hospital, Miami, Florida and MD Anderson cancer center, Texas, USA.
Areas of Interest
Nuclear Oncology, Nuclear Cardiology and Therapy
- Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, India (MNAMS)
- Member of the Society of Nuclear Medicine India (SNMI).
- Member of the Nuclear Cardiology Society of India, (NCSI), past Secretary of the Society.
- Member of the World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (WFNM & B)
- Member of Association of Nuclear Medicine Physicians of India (ANMPI).
- Member of Indian Thyroid Society (ITS).