Associate Director & Sr. Consultant – Cardiology
MD (Gold Medallist), DM (Cardiology), FNB Interventional Cardiology, FSCAI, FICC , FISE
Dr. Sanjiv Gupta has to his credit more than 8000 Cardiac procedures. Prior to joining Nayati Healthcare he was associated as Sr. Consultant – Interventional Cardiology at Max Super Specialty Hospital Patparganj, Max Heart & Vascular Institute, Vaishali, New Delhi. His areas of expertise include Acute MI Management, Primary and Elective Angioplasties, Pacemakers and ICD implantation, Clinical Cardiology and Metabolic Syndrome.
- Consultant Cardiologist for last 8 year in Max Group of Hospitals.
- More than 10 year of experience in Invasive Cardiology.
Area of Interest
- Interventional Cardiology.
- Primary Angioplasty – Acute Myocardial Infraction Pacemaker, ICD management
Accomplishments & Awards
- FSCAI – USA – Interventional Cardiology
- FICC – Fellow Indian College of Cardiology
- FISE- Fellow Indian Society of Electro Cardiology
- Post Graduate Programme in Diabetes Mellitus – “John Hopkins”
- Cardiological Society of India
- Indian Medical Association
- East Delhi Physician Association
- Association of Physicians of India
- Delhi Diabetic Forum