Consultant – General & Laparoscopic Surgery
MBBS, MS (GS), FAGE, FAIS, FIAGES, FICS
More than 24 years of experience as a surgeon with significant accomplishments in establishing an entire private healthcare facility (40-bedded hospital) and developing it as the largest hospital in the private sector in Western UP. He is a self-directed professional with, excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Director & Surgeon at Maheshwari Hospital Pvt. Ltd, Mathura
- Senior Residency, St. Stephen’s Hospital – Cardio Thoracic Unit & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Instrumental in establishing the Rotary Blood Bank in Mathura for the needy patients.
- Managed to run Balaram Project, a charitable project for the poor & needy patients headed by Mr. K.P.S. Gill, ex Punjab Police Chief, in our hospital for 5 years.
- First in Mathura to start TRAUMA & Medico legal emergencies centre in private sector
- Received many awards from Rotary International , IMA and other Organizations
- Public recognition by Prayas Foundation (NGO)
Areas of Interest
Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
Life Member of:
- The Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- India Hernia Society
- The Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- The Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (IAGES)
- Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India (SELSI)
- Past President of Rotary Club of Mathura
- Past Secretary of I.M.A. Mathura
- Past Secretary of Association of Surgeons of Mathura
- Regular participant in ASICONS, AMASICONS, IAGES, HERNIA SOCIETY and various CMES held all over India
- Present President of IMA Mathura