Dr. Vaibhav Jain
Senior Consultant - Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
MBBS, MS (Orthopedics), FARS (NUH, Singapore)
Dr Vaibhav Jain is an expert in his field of orthopaedics and joint replacement with more than 5000 joint replacements using Navigation and Robotics to his credit. He specializes in Oxford partial knee replacement and minimal invasive hip replacement with bone conservation.
A graduate from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, Dr Jain did his post-graduation (MS, Orthopaedics) from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner. He was at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for more than five years. He got his training from Asia’s best National University Hospital, Singapore. Dr Jain has been mastered in state-of-the-art surgeries in all the orthopaedic subspecialties.
- Senior Consultant, Department of Orthopaedics at Primus Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant, Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy, Department of Bone and Joint at CK Birla Hospitals, Jaipur.
- Associate Consultant, Department of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement at Jaypee Hospital, Noida.
- Associate Consultant Orthopaedics at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- Clinical Fellow, Hip and Knee Division, Department of Orthopaedics at National University Hospital, Singapore.
- Joint Replacement using Computer Navigation
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Accomplishments & Awards
- Diploma in Tissue Banking from National University Hospital, Singapore.
- Certification in FARS (Fellow Adult Reconstruction Surgery) from National University Hospital, Singapore.
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedics Association Fellow, 2014.
- Reviewer for ‘International Journal of Knee Surgery’ (Indexed).
- Contributed chapters and published papers in a number of national and international journals.
- Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons (ISHKS)
- International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons for Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty (ISKSAA)