Dr. Vipin Khatkar
MBBS | MS
Dr. Vipin Khattar has an experience of over 8 years in the field of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement. He has completed his MBBS from Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune and MS in Orthopedics from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun. He obtained Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty from Medical University of Graz, Austria. In addition, he has an operative experience in Arthroscopic ACL reconstruction, Arthroscopy knee, Meniscectomy, Total hip replacement, Hemiarthroplasty of Hip Joint, ORIF/CRIF, Peri-articular fracture fixation, Osteotomies for deformity correction in upper as well as a lower limb, TBW of the patella, Olecranon and malleolar fracture, Fixator applications, Amputation and Disarticulations.
- Associate Consultant at Max Hospital, Pitampura, New Delhi
- Orthopedic Consultant at FIMS Hospital, Sonepat
- Senior Resident at Central Institute of Orthopedics (CIO), Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Register at CIO, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Junior Resident at Bara Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi
- Resident doctor at HIHT University, Dehradun, India
- External Fixators
- Grafting Procedures
- SCFE (Slipped capital femoral epiphysis)
- Intra-articular fractures
- Intramedullary nailing
- Peri-articular fracture fixation.
- Osteotomies for deformity correction in upper as well as the lower limb.
- TBW of patella
- Olecranon and malleolar fracture
- Fixator applications
- Amputation and Disarticulations
Accomplishments & Awards
He has following published papers to his credit:
- Chin J Traumatol 2014: An unusual cause of radial nerve palsy.
- Chinese Journal of Traumatology Application of monorail fixator for femoral gap nonunion
- Evaluation of Failure of Osteosynthesis in Fractures of long bones at 16thAnnual Conference of Punjab Chapter of Indian Orthopedics Association, November 2010