Dr. Vipul Mishra
Senior Consultant & HOD – Critical Care, Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine
MD, EDIC, EDRM, FCCP (USA)
Dr Vipul Mishra is an accomplished chest physician and intensivist. Besides MD in Medicine, he holds European Diplomas in intensive care and respiratory medicine (EDIC and EDRM). Trained in Critical Care and Interventional Pulmonology from Europe, he has more than 15 years of experience in this field.
He has previously worked at Apollo, Metro and Max Super Speciality hospitals in Delhi NCR.
Accomplishments & Awards
- EBUS, Critical Care Ultrasound at ACCP Hawaii 2011
- Advanced Bronchoscopy and Thoracoscopy Workshop by Cleveland Clinic Foundation USA at Abu Dhabi 2014
- Advanced interventional bronchoscopy training by the European Respiratory Society at Athens Greece 2014.
- Training in Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) from Royal Papworth Hospital, Cambridge University, UK in 2015
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Member European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM)
- Member and Fellow American College of Chest Physicians (FCCP)
- Member of European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- Member of World Association of Bronchology and Invasive Pulmonology (WABIP)
- Member of European Association of Bronchology and Invasive Pulmonology (EAPIB)
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)