Associate Director & Sr. Consultant – Cardiology
MD, DM (Cardiology), FIACM, FSCAI [USA], FICC, FISE, FESC
Dr. Vivek Mittal holds an MBBS, MD degree from JN Medical College, AMU, Aligarh and DM (Cardiology) from IMS, BHU, Varanasi. He was formerly associated with Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi & Max Heart & Vascular Institute, Saket, New Delhi as Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist.
- Associate Consultant, Interventional Cardiology at Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Attending Consultant, Interventional Cardiology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket.
- Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiology at Max Hospital Patparganj and Vaishali
- More than 15 years of experience in Cardiology.
Area of Interest
- Primary and Elective Angioplasties
- Pacemaker and ICD management
- Clinical Cardiology cases
- Metabolic Syndrome
Accomplishments & Awards
- FISE – Fellow Indian Society of Electro Cardiology (2017)
- FICC – Fellow Indian College of Cardiology (2016)
- FESC – Fellow European Society of Cardiology (2016)
- FSCAI – USA – Interventional Cardiology (2015)
- FIACM – Fellow Indian Academy Of Clinical Medicine(2014)
- CCEBDM- Diabetes [Dr Mohan’s] (2012)
- East Delhi Physician Association
- Cardiological Society of India
- Indian College of Cardiology
- Cardiology Society of India, Delhi Branch
- Association of physicians of India