Head of Department – Orthopedics, Trauma & Joint Replacement
MBBS, MS (Orthopedics)
With over 12 years of experience in the field of Orthopaedics, Dr. Vivek Phanswal is a recognized practitioner in Orthopaedics, Trauma and Joint replacement.
- He did his MBBS from BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur and completed his Master of Surgery from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun,
- Senior Resident, Central Institute of Orthopaedics, Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi.
- His past experience includes working in various capacities at Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi, Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital New Delhi, Fortis Hospital Noida and Metro Hospital Noida
- Attended AO course for trauma
- Recognized postgraduate teacher with many years of teaching experience and has to his credit three Postgraduate MS Orthopaedics thesis
- Examiner and paper setter for various paramedical and allied sciences course
Areas of Interest:
- Primary, Revision Knee Replacements
- Primary Hip Replacements
- Complex Upper, Lower Limb trauma, Polytrauma, Failed fixations salvage
Paediatric Orthopedics, Deformity Correction