One of the best Medical Oncologist in India with more than 20 years of hands on experience. He has worked with most prestigious cancer institutions in the country including Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai , LNJP hospital and Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Max healthcare, Batra Hospital & Medical research center and International oncology pvt. Services (Fortis hospital noida & Escort), Mumbai. He has treated close to a lakh patients till date.
M.B.B.S., DMRT, DNB
With more than 20 years of hands on experience, Dr. Bhargava has worked with most prestigious cancer institutions in the country including Tata Memorial, Mumbai. He has treated close to a lakh patients till date.
• Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
• LNJP hospital and Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi – Senior Resident
• Max Healthcare, Senior Consultant, Medical Oncology
• Batra Hospital & Medical Research Center, Senior Consultant Medical Oncology and Head
• International Oncology Services Pvt. Ltd. (Fortis Hospital Noida & Escort)
• Young Scientist Award at Icon 2000, Hyderabad
• Publication case report of BMJ (MBJ case reports 2017; doi:10.1136/bcr- 2016-2017461) – Primitive Neuro-Endocrine Tumour of the Cervix: A Rare Diagnosis
• Has been participating as chairperson, speaker & panelist at various oncology conferences across the globe
AREA OF INTEREST
Hemato-oncology with special emphasis on the management of Multiple Myeloma, Breast cancer, lung cancer and also the genetics and pharmacogenomics of cancer.
• ASCO (American society of clinical oncology)
• ESMO (European society of medical oncology)