• Dr Vivek Phanswal has over 12 years of experience in the field of Orthopaedics.
• He did his MBBS from BRD Medical College Gorakhpur and completed his Master of Surgery from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, and then completed his Senior Residency from Central Institute of Orthopedics, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi.
• His past experience includes working in various capacities at Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, New Delhi, Fortis Hospital Noida and Metro Hospital, Noida
• Attended AO Course for trauma
• He is a recognized postgraduate teacher with many years of teaching experience and has to his credit three postgraduate MS Orthopedics thesis
• Examiner and paper setter for various para medical and allied sciences courses
AREA OF INTEREST
• Primary, Revision Knee Replacements
• Primary Hip Replacements
• Complex Upper, Lower limb trauma, Polytrauma, Failed fixations salvage
• Pediatric Orthopedics, Deformity Correction