- ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate)
- Blood Grouo
- Glycosylated HB ( HBA1C)
- Lipid Profile Extended
- LFT (Liver Function Test) Profile
- PT (Prothrombin Time) with INR
- APTT (Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time)
- Renal Function Tests
- Vit B12 Level
- Vit D Level
- S.Homocystine Level
- TIBC (Total Iron Binding Capacity)
- HIV I & II
- Urine R/M
- Stool for Occult Boood
- 2D Echo
SPEECH AND THERAPY
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Chest X-ray
- USG Abdomen
- BMD (3 REGION)
- Carotid Doppler
- General Surgeon
- ENT Surgeon
- Wellness Consultation
- There are several advantages of regular health check-ups and one can always start with the basic one where essential tests are done. One of the most important benefits is the detection of abnormalities in the body before symptoms appear.
- Preventive health checks are important especially for individuals with risk factors for different health conditions.
- The basic health check-up also promotes better patient-doctor relationships and allows the doctor to promote healthy habits through patient education.
- Have your last meal at least 8-10 hours before you come for the check and report on an empty stomach. You may drink water which may allow your bladder to fill so that we can perform the ultrasound of the lower abdomen. No other fluid is permitted (tea/coffee or juice).
- Avoid alcohol 3 days prior to the health check up
- Just to make sure we know your medical history completely, kindly carry your old medical records if you have any. (If you are on regular medication carry those along with you & inform receptionist/Physician about the same).
- Please wear comfortable clothes and slippers as you may undergo various tests.(if the package has a TMT, please wear a pair of running shoes or sneakers)
- Pregnant women or those suspecting pregnancy are advised not to undergo any X-Ray test.
- It is also advisable not to undergo any health check during your menstrual cycle