Cancer Awareness Programme
Uttar Pradesh tops incidences of cancer in India. As per the findings of the Population Based Cancer Registry functioning under ICMR, Uttar Pradesh accounts for more than 17% of cancer patients in India, far exceeding Punjab, Delhi, Uttarakhand and in fact much higher than the three combined. Here people often visit healthcare facilities at the last stage of the disease.
Nayati has been conducting regular cancer screening camps in Cancer prone localities of Uttar Pradesh & Rajasthan to detect and spread awareness about the disease. Nayati Healthcare has 17 globally published reports in medical journals on the “Challenges of Cancer in the states like Uttar Pradesh”.
Cancer Outreach/Awareness Initiatives
- Regular Cancer Screening camps in cancer prone localities of Uttar Pradesh & Rajasthan
- Screened 1.5 lakh members in cancer camps of which 11,145 were found to have early stage cancer or pre-malignant conditions, in the head and neck diseases alone
- Partnered with YOUWECAN Foundation for cancer awareness in Mathura through:
- Connect Program
- Cancer screening camps for early detection - We deployed fully equipped Mobile Medicinal Units (MMUs) to reach the remotest places
- Technical and financial support for cancer program
- Financial support for the treatment of low income patients