ENT, HEAD AND NECK SURGERYNayati’s ENT specialists or otolaryngologists offer multidisciplinary care in the diagnosis, surgical and non-surgical treatment and management of all ear, nose, throat, head and neck disorders. The team is supported by state-of-the-art technology and equipment to successfully perform advanced surgical procedures. The Department also diagnoses and treats obstructive sleep apnoea and oral cancer.
Health Conditions We Treat
Adenoiditis, enlarged adenoids
Ear drum perforations
Cancer of the Vocal Cords
Parotid and Thyroid Tumours
Head and Neck Cancer
- Middle ear reconstruction
- Stapedotomy/ Stapedectomy
- Facial nerve decompression
- Tumours of middle ear / mastoid system
- Cochlear implant surgery
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)
- Endoscopic repair of CSF (Cerebral Spinal Fluid) rhinorrhoea
- Surgery for tumours of the nose and PNS
- Endoscopic skull base surgery
- Endoscopic Adenoidectomy and Tonsillectomy with coblation
- Surgery for treatment of snoring (OSAS) such as Uvulo Palato Pharyngoplasty (UPPP), Laser Assisted Uvulo Palatoplasty (LAUP) and Coblation Assisted Uvulo Palatoplasty (CAUP)
- Surgery for vocal cord paralysis
- Tumors of throat and larynx
- Tumors of the structures of the neck
- Surgery for salivary glands
- Primary resection anastomosis for tracheal stenosis
- excision of subglottic stenosis with stenting
- excision of vascular tumours in the head and neck areas
- Microlaryngeal surgeries
- Upper aero-digestive endoscopy for adults and children
- Nasal endoscopy
- Pan endoscopy
- Flexible fibre optic nasopharyngolaryngoscopy
- DISE Drug induced sleep endoscopy
- Microscopy/ Endoscopy of the ear
- Intratympanic injections
- Myringotomy and Grommet insertion
- Ear piercing
- Epley’s Manoeuvre
- Speech therapy
- Swallowing therapy
- Audiological rehabilitation therapy
Our Department's Strengths
ENT SurgeonsThe Department covers various ENT-related problems with its cuttin...
The Department covers various ENT-related problems with its cutting-edge surgical treatment modalities. Our team of surgeons are highly specialised in performing minimally-invasive procedures, enabling patients to go home the same day.
Speech TherapistsNayati’s highly-trained speech therapists treat children with...
Nayati’s highly-trained speech therapists treat children with speech or language difficulties – a common childhood neuro-developmental disorder.
State of art TechnologyLatest equipments from the best in class companies.
Latest equipments from the best in class companies.
Doctors for Ent, Head And Neck Surgery
Grateful I don’t have a lymph in my throat anymoreMr. Gopal Singh was suffering from a lymph in his throat. Dr Manish and his team from Nayati Medicity performed...
1. What information should I have with me for my first ENT appointment?
Apart from the basic information one should carry all the papers related to the disease. As the doctors schedule is divided according to their surgery schedule one should know with whom he wants to take an appointment.
2. Are ENT consultants available 24 hours?
OPD services are available from 9:30 to 17:30. Emergency services are available 24 hours
3. Does Nayati have financial assistance plans if I require a cochlear implant but cannot afford it?
We try to help you in all possible manners.
4. How many rounds of speech therapy does my child need to speak normally?
This depends on problem your child has and how smart he is in grasping things. Our Child speech therapist is trained for the same and he assess the child and make a plan before starting the therapy session.
5. Can I stay in the hospital if my child is admitted for an ENT procedure?
Yes, we allow one parent to stay with the child.